PhotoFAB® Omni is a lightweight coated 100% polyester fine weave product that’s ideal for photographic applications where you want to apply your image directly to most any surface, then remove or reposition it on demand.
ADVANTAGES OVER OTHER DIRECT PRINT FABRICS & VINYLS
- Environmentally friendly.
- Greater opacity, which will allow for less see through of the surface it is applied to.
- High print density, allowing for photo realistic imaging and fine line details.
- Doesn’t exhibit edge fray when cut (either friction feed or X-Acto knife). Dimensionally stable allowing for stretch free removal and re-applying without image distortion.
- Higher end look and feel.
- Full print to the edge silhouette capabilities without premature failure. Other fabric products can prematurely fail on walls because their adhesive cannot handle the exposure to solvent inks or the UV Cure lamps.
- Manufactured in the USA using chemistry perfect coatings(no heavy metals or phthalates).
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Excellent hiding power
- Anti-fray cuts with friction feed and razor
- Large color gamut
- Fine dot and line definition
Ideal for high end photography and photo reproduction where repositioning of the printed image is required on smooth flat, clean interior surfaces. Please note the minimum application temperature is 50°F.
Designed specifically for Aqueous-based wide format inks, but will also perform well on Latex, Eco-Solvent and UV Cure.
Product Code: PS418 24”, 36”, 60” x 100’ on 3” cores
Caliper: 5 mil fabric and adhesive combination
Shelf Life: 6 months when stored at 70°F and 50% relative humidity
White Point: 96*
Tips & Tricks: Allow prints to completely dry before application; especially any solvents. Failure to do so may facilitate the penetration of the solvents causing product failure. Surfaces must be clean, dry and within application temperature range before application. Depending on ink platform and end use application, an over print varnish may be required.